Light Source: 40W 60 PCS LED
Solar Panel: 18W 6V
Battery: 3.2V/11000 mAH
Charge Time: 6-7 Hours
Working Time: 3-4 Rainy Days
Available Wattage: 10W,20W,50W
As technology has enhanced, solar lighting has become a new, greener way of getting energy, which later turns to electricity. It has great implications when incorporated with floodlights. A floodlight is defined as an artificial illumination designed with a broad beam. They are quite powerful, durable, and covers a large area.
1. Solar flood lights offer clearer visibility from a distance to see if someone and something’s moving, best for security purposes.
2. The lights are high in intensity and are used to illuminate outdoor playing fields.
3. They come in the market with a special waterproof design to be a weather-resistant product.
4. In many professional sports, a floodlight is required in stadiums to schedule matches outside daylight hours.
5. They provide motion sensors, remote controls, and a dusk to dawn sensor.
6. Floodlights are easy to install anywhere they’re required.
• Watt: 100W LED chips
• Solar Panel: 6V20W Poly
• Battery Size: 32650 Lithium Battery
• Charging Time: 5 to 6 Hours
• Waterproof: Yes
• Radar Sensor: No
• Working Hours: 24 to 36 Hours
• Lamp Size: 280 x 250 x 100mm
• Installation Height Recommended: 4-6m